Thursday 2 July 2015

HSBC ADVERT PROJECT



My HSBC advert has Randy Ortan on it because he is a man with different personalities, also the words written on the pictures represent him perfectly. As you see this picture you judge him straight away these words on top do reinforce those stereotypes and gives you an outside of the box point of view. I chose the words "champion", "arrogant", "dangerous" because these words have represented Randy at one time in his life, and people known him for being like that.

I can improve my work just a little more by choosing a better picture that would represent these words a bit more.

The target audience for this adverts are older kids, teenagers, and young adults. This is because WWE appeals to younger audience.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're being hard on yourself - I really like the image! It's clear with no background interference and you have selected words that all mean different things to people which was the point of the campaign. You could go into more detail about HOW these pictures reinforce stereotypes but good use of media language. Watch your spellings, proof read your work :)

    ReplyDelete